This coaching is based on a concrete understanding of the specific women’s skills that are necessary for success in executive positions. I have had during many years some high-level leadership roles in large multinational structures and I know a lot about the glass ceiling.
This type of coaching is suitable for:
- Women who have functions that are “normally ” seen as reserved to men;
- Women of a senior organization;
- Being the first woman in a particular function;
- Women who are surrounded almost exclusively by men in similar positions;
- Women of race or religion different from the majority of their peers;
- Development of a specific leadership competence in a minimum time.
Contact me for a free initial interview: I will discuss with you to identify your needs and desires, to define clear coaching objectives as well as to review our respective expectations, roles and responsibilities.